Saturday, December 28, 2013

Throwback Thursday?






image
Anyway a few months ago I was looking throw the cabinets in my kitchen and found this little leather print cosmetic bag, don’t ask way it was in the kitchen ‘cause I have no idea. Anyway what I found in it was actually some of the old charms I use to make when I used enter YouTube clay contest  or just for fun. It brought back some good memories of when I used to make random clay charms, and had all the time in the world :) Now I’m a college student and can barley understand sometimes how to manage, instead of taking a vacation, after New Years I’ll be taking winter class to try and speed my chances of graduation. Maybe in the summer I’ll take a brake….maybe.

image

  • I have a better picture of the Katy Perry creation on DeviantArt.
image

  • I think that everything but the Totoro was was for a contest. 
image

  • My attempt in making a guitar of a friend, I never liked how it turned out so I just never gave it to her.
image

  • The little Popsicle is the first charm I ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment